Contact us for immediate consideration.
Fulfill your calling at Mercy Health VNS
Provide 1-to-1 patient care & love your job
- Excel with motivated, talented nurses and therapists
- Flexible scheduling to fit your needs
- Competitive salary – visit types weighted in units
- Opportunity for enhanced pay
- Advanced technology to make your job easier
- Pioneering, integrated remote monitoring – virtual care technology
- Robust career ladder & professional development opportunities
Mercy Health VNS is growing and welcoming:
- Home Care Nurses (RNs, LPNs, Admission nurses and clinical management positions)
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Many other positions
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Pension and 403(b)
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
About Mercy Health VNS
Mercy Health VNS is a comprehensive, trusted provider of healthcare in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with in-home nursing, physical/occupational/speech therapies, social work and other home health services.
A CHAP-accredited, Medicare-certified agency, Mercy Health VNS consistently exceeds state and national care quality benchmarks. Our long legacy serving West Michigan continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend exceptional one-to-one care with the most advanced, easy-to-use integrated virtual care (remote monitoring/telehealth) technology that empowers patients to achieve their health goals and stay where they are most comfortable: at home. We are known for our growing list of comprehensive specialty programs.
Mercy Health VNS serves patients referred by area hospitals and an extensive network of healthcare providers throughout West Michigan.
Learn more about us at TrinityHealthAtHome.org.
Mercy Health VNS
Muskegon, MI 49440